Publications and appearances
My work covers a range of topics centred around the following:
- Design and innovation
- Complexity, uncertainty and change
- Facilitation and improvisatory practice
- Creativity and curiosity
- The relationships between people and technology
I'm available to speak and write about these and related areas, and in making what can be difficult topics accessible to a wide audience.
My past spoken work includes public talks, keynotes to large tech companies, educational talks, podcast episodes, panel participation, panel moderation and facilitation. I speak both online and in person. I'm a published author and my written work includes academic journal articles, magazine articles, book chapters, and training materials.
Please book a call to find out how my speaking and writing can help your project.
Some of my articles and appearances:
- Built-in innovation - Magazine article in BCS ITNow.
- Worthy of trust: Protecting minority privacy in diversity reporting - Journal article in The Journal of Data Protection and Privacy.
- Neurodiversity and creativity - Podcast appearance on Stepping off now with Kendra Patterson.
- Foundations of a thriving social enterprise - Video series on LinkedIn
- Built-in innovation; why neurodiversity is good for everyone - Webinar for BCS Notts and Derby branch.
- Embracing neurodivergence is good business - Podcast appearance on Ear, Brain, Heart with Mark Steadman.
- Conscious Marketing - Podcast appearance on Better Bolder Braver with Simon and Frances.
- Encounters with Uncertainty - Podcast appearance on Workshops.Work with Myriam Hadnes.
- Neurodiversity is great for design and great for business - Podcast appearance on Design Feeling with Nirish Shakya.