Work with Me
This area covers what you need to know if you want to employ me on a project of your own. My work covers a range of different disciplines and doesn't fit neatly into a single category. This section is intended to give you guidance about the kind of things that I do and to share some specific offers.
You can book these as single sessions, or as part of an ongoing engagement:
- Navigating Neurodiversity - Explore labels, diagnosis and how you could benefit from them.
- Supporting Neurodiversity - Explore ways you can support a neurodivergent person, personally or professionally.
- Strategy Session - Practical consultancy and support to help you get what you need done with more joy and less effort.
Longer projects and collaborations
I'm available for more comprehensive work - with me working as part of your project or as part of a collaboration between us - for the following:
- Project Support - Support for innovative and neurodiverse-informed working, aligned across the personal and the technical.
- Publications and appearances - Keynote speaking, writing, and other Neurodiversity Advocacy for your organisation.
You can find out more about me and my story on my main website (https://www.matthewbellringer.com).
If you're interested in any of the above or have any questions, please book a call with me to find out more.
- Navigating Neurodiversity
- Neurodiversity Advocacy
- Project Support
- Strategy Session
- Supporting Neurodiversity